Sunday, December 20, 2009

i miss my BABY!!!






huhu..today i spent most of my time playing my brother's electric guitar..Suddenly, i get a little upset thinking about my guitar that i left at my college for this holidays..Yeah,that guitar is my BABY!!huhu..miss ya..when i was in college, i used to play the guitar in every moment that i was free..argh..i really miss the sound of the strings..herm..as i said before, today i spent my time strumming my bro's guitar and i did play some new songs..and for sure, i hurt my fingers again..wargh..BUT STILL GUITAR IN MY MIND!!heheh..then, i try to play his GUITAR BASS and i was actually know nothing about playing bass..After i'm perfectly done with my guitar, hopefully i can have my next lesson to become drummer..hah..

No comments:

Post a Comment