Thursday, May 20, 2010

holla!!!


wah..it has been quite long i didn't updating my blog..ya lah..been very very busy few weeks ago..and i just started my part time job last week. Since tomorrow is my off day, so i'm thinking to spare some time updating my blog..hahah..me right now busy mengalahkan artists ok..lagipun i have another blog yang perlu i handle.. And i have to make sure that blog need to be updated almost everyday...hahah..owh, tonight i just wanna share a little bit of my working experiences..Amongst all the part-time jobs I've done so far, this is the first job that fits me well..it is because this is the first time i got a job that failed makes me feel exhausted over & over again. & paling best i can online..then, we can use our handphone anytime & everywhere..Been so lucky to have that job for this holiday..* happy happy mode*

No comments:

Post a Comment