Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Second Blog


Hye guys..sorry for not updating much on my blog lately..yeah, i know it's holiday so i'm suppose to have more time updating my blog. But currently, i'm busy handling my second blog which i will introduce it to you guys sooner..it just that i am still busy looking for the right materials for the second blog..I'm thinking about making the second blog because this current blog is actually for personal purpose. Since i am addicted to Korean Entertainment, you guys would find out that many posts regarding Kpop or K-drama in this current blog and sadly, it is more about my personal idols..hahah..but i'm sure you guys wanted more than that so that is why i've decided to create another blog which will discuss more about Kpop & Kdrama issues. Furthermore, i'm looking for a partner to work with me for the second blog. So guys, if you're interested, just leave me a comment in the chatbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment