Saturday, February 27, 2010

Nobody but You!!!

In my previous post i did say that i wanna stop blogging for a while but tonight I just cannot do it..While I am reading my notes, suddenly your face and your cutest smile appeared in my mind and that is how it make my tears rolled down on my face once again.. This is not what I want from the very beginning but now my heart keep beating so fast every time I think of you. You are totally right..I've just felt what you have felt..but still, I'm not going to decide it yet.. Maybe the pain is just for a while and so do you..Anyway, thanks for the phone call last Monday.. Although I'm hurting inside, but I am still happy after listening to your voice and you started to make jokes again.. Maybe that is why I am sad sometimes because nobody can make me laugh out loud just like what you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment