Sunday, January 23, 2011

Super Show 3 Live in Malaysia - Part 1


Last week, SS3 has been confirmed to be held in Malaysia on 19th March 2011 by the new organizer. Well, it was a great news so far but my status of being there on 19th March is still unknown. Since, I am currently busy with my practical training in my hometown, how i wish i could turn back the time && do my practical training in Kuala Lumpur. If that happened, I'm sure not gonna miss all the events that have been held before such as Kim HyunJoong for FaceShop Tour, then Jay Park showcase.. The latest event few weeks ago was DiGi K-pop Party where Beast, 4-Minute & G-NA were there performing for the fans. Gahhhh!!! I am just not that lucky enough. Hopefully, I'll be able to go for SS3 this upcoming March & if you see my long long time ago post regarding SS2 last year, I'm sure you know what had happened to me and the reason why I am really hoping to go for this year. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment