Monday, January 24, 2011

Super Show 3 Live in Malaysia - Part 2



Annyeong..another update for my SS3 stories. Today i just bought my flight ticket to Kuala Lumpur. I've been thinking about it over & over again. Yesterday, i managed to get the lowest fare to Kuala Lumpur, thanks to Airasia. Unfortunately, my flight will be on Wednesday afternoon which mean I have to take leave for 2 days. Hopefully, I can get the leave and the most important thing is my parent's blessing. I haven't tell them about my plan yet.. nah!!! Stella, Stella, Stella!!! what's on your mind??


The next step is waiting for the concert tix price to be announced around this week or most probably next week. God, thank you for the way You have provided for me and i know You will never let Your child sad. Thank you for answering my prayer..Halleluyah..

No comments:

Post a Comment