Saturday, February 19, 2011

Super Show 3 Live in Malaysia - Part 4



Yeah..Finally today, the ticket is in my hand. Thanked God for everything although i can't get the terrace seat for sure, still the rockpitt will be okay. Thanks to my friend, Amalina who has helped me a lot in the buying process. I know she has to stands there for 2 to 4 hours maybe just to get the ticket. They day will come for us. SUPER SHOW 3, see ya on 19th March 2011. The day i have been waiting for.. CHOI SIWON oppa, you will be my next target..hahaha.. =D later when i get the ticket, i will update soon my the photos and things i might prepare for them. By the way, those who are still waiting to get the ticket, good luck guys. See you on March 19th. Here's the seating plan for Malaysia Super Show 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment