Friday, February 11, 2011

11th February 2011>> May He Rest In Peace

Today, our families lost one of the greatest man in our life especially to my father and his siblings. Without him, they won't get this far & with his love towards them, then they learn the meaning of family's love. Last Tuesday, I went to visit you and i thought it is just a usual visit since you just discharged from the hospital last week.When I entered your room, I was shocked because last week you seems okay but that day, i almost burst into tears when seeing you lying down on your bed and couldn't move at all. Then I ran toward you and hold your hands, asking if you still recognize me. But then you said you don't know me and that time, deep in my heart i keep asking 'what happened?' many times. But then i say out my name and then you called out my name and you said 'yes i recognize you.' Last night, i was about to sleep early but i couldn't. Something is bothering me but i don't know what is on my mind. Then i moved to the living room and try to sleep there. And about 2am, I saw my father & my mother both get ready and went somewhere. By that time, i only thought about you and it's true when they got home, they told us You has just passed away. I couldn't hide my tears and i went to my sister & woke her up & told her the sad news. She cried even louder as we are all shocked with the news. To you, my Grandfather, i never thought last Tuesday was the last time i saw you. We love you so much that we cried for the loss. But we know, God love you more that He takes you back from us and let you be with Him. Grandpa, you will always be loved & never forgotten. Rest In Peace.

John 14:1-3
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment