Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December Post


This is my first post in this month. Yeah, been busy for the past weeks and thanked God everything is nearly settle bit by bit. Last week, i've submitted my proposal for final year project paper. Yet i still need to do some amendment before submit the final softcopy to my supervisor by this week. Somehow, after struggling with my test 2, midterms and assignments finally everything is coming to an end soon.. i mean very soon.. but heyyyy!!! FINAL EXAM is waiting for me after my Christmas holiday.. DANG IT!!! this is not great and it is not AWESOME at all!!! for sure, it will ruin my Christmas mood..huhu. =( but that's okay.. will start doing my revision bit by bit starting from today. And of course i'll start it with a prayer & i believe God will lead me through all these difficulties. Amen. owh by the way, more stories going to be posted soon. wuahahhaha.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment