Sunday, March 14, 2010

He's replacing Kim Hyun Joong oppa..



Finally, it has been revealed that You're Beautiful star, Jang Geun Seuk will be the one who replacing Kim Hyun Joong in up coming kdrama "MY PET" (not so sure about the title).. In my previous posts last January, I said that Hyun Joong oppa has rejected an offer to be the main actor in the drama..That time i was totally frustrated as i really wanted to watch him acting again..But as i said before, he has his own reason for declining the offer.. but now, i'm happy to hear that Jang Geun Seuk will be the main actor replacing my oppa..hahah..I love Jang Geun Seuk too(my 2nd oppa)!!!owh..michigetda..hahah.. aigoo..i'm very excited to see how the drama look like.. and i also have said before that this drama is based on Japanese Manga and there is already japanese drama related to this manga "kimi wa petto"(jun matsumoto as the main actor)..woooow..

No comments:

Post a Comment