Sunday, April 25, 2010

Berbalas Pantun..

Mesti u guys tertanya2 kan why the topic is "BERBALAS PANTUN"??hmmm..actually i just wanted to tell you some funny moment happened to me just few hours ago..okay, this is how the story started..Tengah2 I baca my notes for AUDIT, suddenly my cellphone ringing..i looked at the screen, "1 message received"..I thought it was from my mum..So, i opened the message and i looked at the sender's name, ooowh..it was from my friend, SULIHA SOGA..nahhh..you know this friend of mine, the first time you meet her, you probably think that she's kinda someone that can be trusted and she's naive..But the longer you know her, then you will know her real attitude(i mean the craziest one)..ngahaha..(p/s Le, jan ko makan dalam ya..hehe)Then, i read her message..and suddenly, biggest grin on my face..huahaha..(tau la ko tension Le)heheh..this is her first message:

Le: 2,3 kucing berlari,
mn kn sama si kucing belang,
sorong papan tarik papan,
buah keranji dlm perahu.

(Then, i replied her message with other pantun)

me: buah kelapa di luar pagar,
ambil galah tolong jolokkan;
saya budak baru blaja,
kalau silap, paham2 lah sendiri.

(then she replied)

Le: Pergi ke sabah menaiki basikal,
naik basikal ke ngri sabah;
basikal di naik ke ngri sabah,
ngri sabah basikal dinaik.

(i replied back)

me: pergi ke sarawak naik kapal selam,
sarawak dituju dgn kapal selam;
skali naik terus menyelam,
namanya pun kapal selam.

(lastly, she gives up..but still she replied me with pantun)

Le: Selesai sudah pantun untk ari nie,
dharap smua thibur hati;
salah silap harap dimaafi,
sapa marah jumpalah tok kadi.(siap mnta smpaikan salam sm tok kadi)

Me: 'Terima kasih' aku ucapkan,
'sama2' engkau balaskan;
salam engkau sudah ku kirimkan,
'salam dtrima' tok kadi ucapkan.

(in the end, tok kadi mengamuk kitaorg tak study audit lagi..SIBOK JAK NAK BERBALAS PANTUN)

nah..that's the end of story..Cerita ini xda kena mengena dgn siapa2 mahupun yg masih hidup, separuh hidup atau x hidup lagi.. Saja2 nak lepaskan tension..thanks Le sebagai pembuka tirai ya..hahah..

No comments:

Post a Comment