Monday, April 26, 2010

KIMCHI..yummy2x

Suddenly today i feel like i wanna eat kimchi for my dinner..but there's no korean restaurant nearby..so i have to wait until Thursday then i can go out and have my kimchi..heheh..owh, let me tell you guys something about kimchi..Kimchi or Kimchee is a Korea’s national dish. It is made of fermented vegetables. I first started to eat kimchi after watching Fullhouse drama..The reddish look of kimchi makes me wanted it more. Since it is hard to search for kimchi at my hometown, which is how I decided to learn making my own kimchi. I know the taste wouldn’t be same as the original but at least I’ve learnt to cook other dishes besides Malaysian foods. There are many ways of making kimchi, but it usually contains Chinese cabbage, red pepper, garlic, fish sauce, ginger and salt.
The ingredients are mixed up together and put it into container. Just let it be in the container around 3 to 5 days. Actually kimchi is one of the healthiest foods because it has lot of vitamins. Guys, for your information, kimchi are very spicy and have a very strong taste. I guess your first taste of kimchi wouldn’t be the same as the first taste of fried chicken..hahah. Even me, myself need a little bit of time to get used of the taste. But since I love ‘Hanguk’ very much, I’ve try to learn their cultures bit by bit. But still I am proud to say that I am Malaysian although I adore Koreans very much. Yeah, don’t forget have a try of kimchi ok.. –peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment