Saturday, June 20, 2015

PRE-VACATION (Part 1)

As promises earlier, i wanted to tell ya' guys bout my recent trip to Seoul ( 13/03/2015 to 19/09/2015). ahkzz!! I went there together with my cousin & her friends (2 of them). They bought their ticket earlier than mine which i guess in the early month of last year whereas I bought my ticket in June 2014 (a promo tix, unfortunately my tix is a lil bit expensive compared to them). The total cost of my ticket from Miri-KL-Seoul-KL-Miri estimated to be around Rm1.5k including insurance & luggage. =)



Moving to the next part, is to list all the things that need to be prepared before flying. During our visit, Seoul was still in the midst of winter season. Winter coat, winter gloves, neck warmer, thick socks etc, make sure you bring these along unless you went there during summer. LOL. It is advisable to bring your own medication as well. Although you can find pharmacy nearby, communication will be a major problem when you got there. (unless you can speak korean fluently)
Aaaaa, it's getting late.. Gotta stop here for today. Have a good rest yeoreobun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment